Welcome to the Vintage Circus.
Friday, October 26, 2007

3 more days to As!
Its so nerve wracking!!! XO
Its been almost a month since i've blogged
Well, i was busy studying and TVing
i think Tv brings the wonders to you
its just a click away
I'm so going to glue myself to the TV after As

Meeting WAVE later=)
Having little surprises& i've got a TASK!
hahah
Hope i can do it WELLLLL!!! =)

I'M GOING TO JAPAN THIS HOLS!!!!
I CANT WAIT!
ITS LIKE MY FIRST TIME
PLUS, WE'RE BAG PACKING!!!
this is going to be way COOLL!
Going to meet bel and mei there I HOPEE!!!!
Alright, shouldnt be so distracted anymore!!!
Shall go and take a nap and MID NIGHT STUDY LATER AT TH E AIRPORTTTT!!!!
Cant waitt!!

ALL THE WAY Alevel-ers!!!
Just GRAB ALL THE MARKS WE CANNN!!
We're Typical SINAPOREAN KIDS anw! XP

Friday, October 26, 2007

Reach my prismic soul.
Jing (: pl-lite nyjc ping-ponger

The endless connections.
ANNABEL DELIA DERICK BUDDY HONGQING JESLYN JIAYING JUSTIN LIZARD PARTNER TANNY TINGMEI VIVIAN JINYEN

It took time to see.
8/1/07
9/1/07
10/1/07
11/1/07

Mix the words up.



You have my thanks.
Blogskin created by Eclair, yours truly. Pictures from Foto Decadent enhanced with Fotobatch. Header style inspiration from the blogskin say goodbye! by stinkyy.

Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.